Save Some Dates - Winter/Spring 2022 Events
Given the fast-changing nature of Covid-19, some activities may be moved from in-person to online, rescheduled, or cancelled. Watch for any update closer to the event date.
- Thursday, February 10, 1:30-3 p.m.via Zoom
Romain Wacziarg, AGSM, on “The Historical Transition to Lower Fertility”
- Wednesday, February 16, 3-4:30 p.m.via Zoom
Awards Celebration for 2020 and 2021
- Tuesday, February 22, 1-3 p.m.
“Conversations with Art”
Belmont/Westwood Art Exhibit opening
Belmont Village Senior Living, Westwood
- Thursday, March 10, 4-5 p.m.via Zoom
UCLA Music of Thailand Ensemble
- Wednesday, March 16, Celebratory Dinner
Cancelled; may be rescheduled
- Thursday, April 14, 1:30-3 p.m.via Zoom
- Thursday, May 12, 1:30-3 p.m.via Zoom
- Dana Cuff, Urban Planning
- Tuesday, May 17, 11 a.m.-4 p.m., Arts & Crafts Exhibit
UCLA Faculty Club
Presentations and toast, 2 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 25, Dinner, Awards Celebration-2022
UCLA Faculty Club
4:45 p.m., Reception
6:00 p.m., Dinner
- Thursday, June 9, 1:30-3 p.m.via Zoom
Eileen Strempel, Dean, UCLA Herb Alpert School of Music
To ensure that you receive invitations and the opportunity to sign up for Zoom sessions, make certain that the Emeriti/Retiree Relations Center (ERRC) has your current email address. Write email@example.com or call the ERRC at 310-825-7456 and leave a message.
Sign-up online for the ERRC Update. Watch your inbox for both stand-alone messages from the Emeriti Association and program announcements included in the ERRC Update distributed on the second and fourth Thursday of the month.
Steve Cederbaum, Program Committee Chair
The UCLA Emeriti Association and the UCLA Retirees Association (UCLARA) are both all-volunteer organizations that advocate for UCLA's retired faculty/staff and plan programs for their members. Support their advocacy efforts by joining or renewing your membership annually. Membership forms will be available at in-person programs.
After-Lunch Programs are sponsored by the UCLA Emeriti Association and the UCLA Retirees Association (UCLARA).